1. Kneel down on the floor with knees hip width apart and the thighs parallel.
2. Shift you’re a little more than hip width with their top flat on the floor.
3. Lean forward and turn the fleshy part of the calves outward with your hands.
4. Exhale when you sit on the floor between the feet. If you experience any discomfort or cannot sit on the floor properly, sit on a prop.
5. Position your hands on the top of the thighs close to your knees and palms facing down.
6. Relax your shoulders and upper body, with spine straight and tall.
7. Point the crown of the head to the ceiling and look straight ahead. Think of yourself as a warrior who sits tall and proud.
8. Remain in this pose from 30 seconds upto a minute. Shake your legs to relieve the knees, ankles and feet.
Stretches the hips, thighs, knees, ankles and feet
Improves circulation and relieves tired legs
Strengthens foot arches, relieving flat feet
Improves digestion and relieves gas
Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause
Therapeutic for asthma and high blood pressure