– Lie on your back with arms alongside. Raise both your legs together, taking support of your hands on your hips and your elbows on the ground.
– Straighten your body – feet, knees, hips and back and form one vertical column from the base of your neck to the tip of your toes. Feet must be stretched and your toes pointed and your chin pressed against your chest.
– Keep your breathing normal.
– Lie on your back with the arms along the side.
– Raise both your legs together, taking support of your hands on your hips and your elbows on the ground.
Sarvangasan promotes healthy secretion of the circulatory, respiratory, alimentary and genito-urinary systems. It keeps your spine flexible preventing the bones from early ossification. It supplies large quantity of blood to the spinal roots of the nerves, thereby giving them sufficient nourishment.