Prana Mudra (Mudra of Life/For eyes and life force)
Bend ring finger and little finger and touch the tip of thumb with their tips keeping the remaining two fingers stretched.
As it is the mudra of life, it improves the power of life. Weak people become strong. It reduces the clamps in blood vessels. If we practice it regularly, we will become active.
No specific time duration. One can practice it any time.
- It improves immunity.
- Improves the power of eyes and reduces eye related diseases.
- It removes the vitamin deficiency and fatigue.
- This Mudra creates an Energy bank in the body.
- Removes Fatigue. Keeps a person fresh during a Fast.
- It also makes the Skin glow and Eyes shine.
- IT IS Good in removing sleeplessness if done with gyan mudra.