– Lie down on your back and breathe in.
– Fold your left leg from the knees.
– Hold your fingers together and bring your folded leg to touch your stomach.
– Lift your head and touch your nose to your knee. Your other leg should remain straight. Hold your breath.
– Come to the original position and leave your breath.
– Follow the same for the other leg.
– This asan can also be done with both your knees folded.
Removes gas from the abdomen and reduces abdominal fat. Increases the flexibility of the knees and hips.