Linga Mudra (Mudra of Heat/ For cough & cold, asthma, bronchitis, and low blood pressure)
Interlock the fingers of both the hands and keep the thumb of the left hand vertically straight and encircle it with the thumb and the index finger of the right hand.
It generates heat in our body. Take milk, ghee, more water and fruit juices.
In addition to practice of this mudra for much benefits.
Practice it any time you want. But don’t practice it a lot as it produces heat in the body. It can cause sweating even in winter if you practice it longer.
- It stops production of phlegm and gives power to lungs.
- Cold or cough & chest infections are immediately reduced.
- Long lasting coldness is eliminated.
- Diseases relating to lung are eliminated
- It increases body temperature so much that even in cold weather, you may sweat.
- Very useful in reducing asthama, TB.
- Destroys accumulated phlegm.
- Helps in weight reduction, constipation, menses stopping.
- Reduces sinuses, helpful in low B.P, paralysis, allergies.
- If navel is not in place, it helps in its correction.