- Close your eyes and relax. Sit in this position for a couple of minutes till you settle down.
- Close your right nostril with your right thumb
- Breath in from your left nostril. Hold the breath for a couple of seconds.
- Open right nostril and close left nostril with middle and ring finger
- Breath out from right nostril.
- Breathe in from right nostril, close the right nostril
- Open left nostril and breathe out.
- Repeat again, steps 1 through 7.
- During Aulom Vilom, the intake of oxygen increases because of which you feel light, calm and clear headed.
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama’s regular practice helps in relieving stress, cold, mild fevers, eye and ear problems, etc.
- A lot of people who were suffering from migraine, chronic sinus problems have benefited from regular practice of Anulom Vilom pranayama. In fact, people have also reported that blockage in the arteries of the heart and blood circulation is also improved from regular Anulom Vilom Pranayama.
- Believe it or not, Anulom Vilom Pranayama also helps to change the thoughts in your mind from negative to positive.
- The benefits of Anulom Vilom Pranayama comes out best only when someone practices it regularly for at least 10-15 minutes twice a day.
- Anulom Vilom provides benefit in obesity, constipation, gastric, acidity, hepatitis B, diabetes, gastric problems, allergic problems, asthma, snoring, concentration, and even cancer and AIDS.
- Anulom Vilom even benefits in cardiovascular disorders, high BP, heart blockage, arthritis, for the stretching of cartilage, ligaments, Parkinson, paralysis, migraine pain, depression, asthma, allergy, and sinus.
- Regular practice of Anulom Vilom Pranayam helps in cleansing your innumerable Nadis, which makes the body healthy lustrous and strong.
- Anulom Vilom is also beneficial in most of the diseases occurring due to the disturbance of ‘Vata Dosha’ like rheumatism, gout, diseases pertaining to urinary and reproductive organs are cured.